Cork Harbour, beautiful one day perfect the next!
Cork Harbour Cruises is operated by Cape Clear Ferries who also operate to Cape Clear Island and Tours around the Iconic Fastnet Rock Lighthouse. We have years of experience bringing thousands of happy customers to these destinations in comfort and safety. We are passionate about our outstanding maritime heritage and pristine seascapes and want to share the best of it with you.
Our orange Cailín Óir ferry is licenced by the Dept of Marine for 100 passengers with 360 views from the upper deck. With our spacious windows, you can enjoy the outside from the inside even on rainy days. Let us be your guide to Cork Harbour!
Office: +353 (0)28 20619
Boat: +353 (0)87 2269266
Office: +353 (0)87 9544140
Boat: +353 (0)87 9544140
Follow us on facebook and instagram
Custom House Quay, Cork, T12 YC81
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station,
Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Arrive early to give plenty of time for parking and we will be boarding 15 min before departure.
No parking on the piers
Parking Port of Cork suggestions
City Hall car park or the overflow carpark in the train station.
Parking in Crosshaven
There is free parking in the village , but it does get busy at the weekends.
Wheelchair and buggy accessible
- With reduced capacity, it is advised to pre book seats.
- Please have your ticket displayed on your phone and arrive no later than 15 minutes before departure.
- HAND SANITISER - On boarding please use the hand sanitiser provide.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - Please keep within your own group whilst onboard.
- FACEMASKS - are compulsory for adults whilst traveling onboard. So please bring one with you.
- Important- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
- We look forward to welcoming you onboard, we do hope you enjoy your trip with us and help us help you by LEAVING NO TRACE.