Cork City Harbour Cruise - 2hr Scenic
Cork Harbour, beautiful one day perfect the next!
Cork City Harbour Cruise departs from Cork City’s, Customs House Quay, Port Of Cork Marina, located at the Old Bonded warehouse, Jump on board our Orange family-friendly ferry for a 2 hour scenic guided return tour along the lovely Lee to Cork Harbour, the second largest in the world after Sydney. Cruise past Blackrock Castle and on through the Lough, passing Fota island and others along the way. This is the perfect combination of ships and scenery, pirates, spies and local heroes. Keep your eyes peeled for Sammy and Susie our resident seals, colourful yachts, fortifications, cultural landmarks and breathtaking views.
Sit back, relax on the Cork City Harbour Cruise for 2 hours of scenic 360° views from our top deck seated area. No need to print your ticket, a copy on a phone or tablet is sufficient. Tuck shop/ coffee dock onboard.
Cork City Harbour Cruise:
Departing from the Port of Cork Marina, Customs Quay. Cork City, T12 YC81
No need to print your ticket a reference number on your phone or tablet is sufficient.
Price Adult: €24 return, Family (2 adults + 2 Children) €55, Student (13 – 17yrs) / OAP €20, Child €12 (2-12yrs)
Office: +353 (0)87 9544140
Boat: +353 (0)87 9544140
Follow us on facebook and instagram
Custom House Quay, Cork, T12 YC81
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station,
Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Arrive early to give plenty of time for parking and we will be boarding 15 min before departure.
No parking on the piers
Parking Port of Cork suggestions
City Hall car park or the overflow carpark in the train station.
Parking in Crosshaven
There is free parking in the village , but it does get busy at the weekends.
Wheelchair and buggy accessible
- With reduced capacity, it is advised to pre book seats.
- Please have your ticket displayed on your phone and arrive no later than 15 minutes before departure.
- HAND SANITISER - On boarding please use the hand sanitiser provide.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - Please keep within your own group whilst onboard.
- FACEMASKS - are compulsory for adults whilst traveling onboard. So please bring one with you.
- Important- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
- We look forward to welcoming you onboard, we do hope you enjoy your trip with us and help us help you by LEAVING NO TRACE.