Cork Harbour, beautiful one day perfect the next!
Cork Harbour is the ideal destination for your perfect Corporative/Family get-together.
The Cailín Óir, 100 passenger vessel has a bar and catering facilities which makes it perfect for a guided tour of the world’s second-largest natural harbour after Sydney. You and your guests can simply sit back and relax, have a tipple and enjoy the views going by.
Impress your guests with our fine Ferry, our passion and expertise!
We cater for all group sizes and all packages are bespoke to suit you.
We have a number of different routes that will excite the most seasoned traveller.
We are large enough to supply you with everything and still small enough to care !!!
Please contact us for an unforgettable experience for you and your guests on the waters of Historic Cork Harbour. We have hosted countless corporate and private charters in Co Cork. These can also be provided in West Cork.
- Client Entertainment
- Promotional Campaigns / Product Launch
- Team Building / Staff Rewards & Summer Parties
Office: +353 (0)87 9544140
Boat: +353 (0)87 9544140
Follow us on facebook and instagram
Custom House Quay, Cork, T12 YC81
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station,
Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Arrive early to give plenty of time for parking and we will be boarding 15 min before departure.
No parking on the piers
Parking Port of Cork suggestions
City Hall car park or the overflow carpark in the train station.
Parking in Crosshaven
There is free parking in the village , but it does get busy at the weekends.
Wheelchair and buggy accessible
- With reduced capacity, it is advised to pre book seats.
- Please have your ticket displayed on your phone and arrive no later than 15 minutes before departure.
- HAND SANITISER - On boarding please use the hand sanitiser provide.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - Please keep within your own group whilst onboard.
- FACEMASKS - are compulsory for adults whilst traveling onboard. So please bring one with you.
- Important- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
- We look forward to welcoming you onboard, we do hope you enjoy your trip with us and help us help you by LEAVING NO TRACE.