Sunset Cruise from Crosshaven
Cork Harbour, beautiful one day perfect the next!
Crosshaven Twilight Cruise (Adults only) departs Hugh Coveney Pier, Crosshaven, (across from the Oar Bar) for a tranquil evening after the weeks’ hustle and bustle.Leave your cares behind for a 2.5 hour round trip taking in the tranquil sights and sounds, of the harbour at twilight. We let the wind and tide guide our journey around Cork Harbour. No two trips are the same. Sit back and relax with a drink from our onboard bar.
Crosshaven is serviced by a 24 hr bus service the 220/220x every 30 mins serving Ballincollig, Cork City, Douglas and Carrigaline. Please check our book now button for the latest sailings. This cruise is not suitable for young children.
Crosshaven Twilight Cruise
Departing from Crosshaven Lifeboat Station, Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Price : €35 per person/ Twilight Duo 2 for €60
Office: +353 (0)87 9544140
Boat: +353 (0)87 9544140
Follow us on facebook and instagram
Custom House Quay, Cork, T12 YC81
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station,
Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Arrive early to give plenty of time for parking and we will be boarding 15 min before departure.
No parking on the piers
Parking Port of Cork suggestions
City Hall car park or the overflow carpark in the train station.
Parking in Crosshaven
There is free parking in the village , but it does get busy at the weekends.
Wheelchair and buggy accessible
- With reduced capacity, it is advised to pre book seats.
- Please have your ticket displayed on your phone and arrive no later than 15 minutes before departure.
- HAND SANITISER - On boarding please use the hand sanitiser provide.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - Please keep within your own group whilst onboard.
- FACEMASKS - are compulsory for adults whilst traveling onboard. So please bring one with you.
- Important- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
- We look forward to welcoming you onboard, we do hope you enjoy your trip with us and help us help you by LEAVING NO TRACE.