We are closed for the season until March 2022 but gift vouchers can still be purchased for next season
Cork Harbour, where Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way meets Ireland’s Ancient East
Cruises and Tours
We can cater for all groups and sizes, just sit back, relax and enjoy
Cork Harbour, beautiful one day perfect the next!
Office: +353 (0)87 9544140
Boat: +353 (0)87 9544140
Follow us on facebook and instagram
Custom House Quay, Cork, T12 YC81
Crosshaven Lifeboat Station,
Lower Road, Crosshaven, P43 Y923
Arrive early to give plenty of time for parking and we will be boarding 15 min before departure.
No parking on the piers
Parking Port of Cork suggestions
City Hall car park or the overflow carpark in the train station.
Parking in Crosshaven
There is free parking in the village , but it does get busy at the weekends.
Wheelchair and buggy accessible
- With reduced capacity, it is advised to pre book seats.
- Please have your ticket displayed on your phone and arrive no later than 15 minutes before departure.
- HAND SANITISER - On boarding please use the hand sanitiser provide.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - Please keep within your own group whilst onboard.
- FACEMASKS - are compulsory for adults whilst traveling onboard. So please bring one with you.
- Important- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
- We look forward to welcoming you onboard, we do hope you enjoy your trip with us and help us help you by LEAVING NO TRACE.